YouTube is a great app for watching and sharing videos.
you want to download them to your mobile phone?
if so we will help you to download youtube videos easy way to android mobile and iPhone
Android Phones :
Via the YouTube app
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to download
- Play the video and tap the share button
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu
- Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file
- Tap download
Via the YouTube Downloader app/similar apps
- Download the app
- Open the app
- Use a search to find the video you want to download and tap on it
- Select the format you want – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file
- Hit download and wait while the app works, which could take a few minutes
- Watch the video in the app or find it in the relevant folder in your phone
- Apple Store
- Open the YouTube app,
- find the video you want to grab and copy the link to it via the share option
- Go to the Apple Store and search for ‘Documents 6’
- Install the app of that name
- Launch the app and hit the Safari icon that looks like a compass
- This launches a web browser. Type in ‘savefromnet’ and hit the search icon
- Click on the en.savefrom.net link in the search results Paste the YouTube video link into the white box on SaveFromNet
- Tap the green tick and select what size file you want, and what type of file – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file
- Tap ‘Download’, then ‘Done’ and wait for your video to arrive View the video in the Downloads section of Document 6
- To transfer it to the Camera Roll folder in your phone, tap and hold the video icon and drag it up until the folders appear
- Drop it in Photos, then Camera roll. Done!
You can also more easily download YouTube videos to your PC or laptop via a number of websites you can find via search engines. It’s a lot less fiddly, but then having the video on your phone might be more handy in some situations.